These short weeks (thanks to our snow day) always throw me off. It surely doesn’t feel like Thursday yet.
Today’s Thursday Thirteen focuses on my shortcomings. I cannot, in good conscience, extol my virtues all the time. That would be disingenuous. I’d hate to mislead my reader(s). The fact is, it’s far easier for me to think of things I can’t do. Afterall, I’m all about keeping it real.
Thirteen things I’m terrible at (besides not ending a sentence with a preposition).
- Keeping fish alive
- Keeping plants alive
- Cooking beef
- Remembering my license plate number
- Speaking intelligibly in public
- Thinking positively
- Applying eye shadow attractively
- Folding fitted sheets neatly (can anyone do that?)
- Understanding science fiction
- Keeping myself from disrespectfully rolling my eyes all the way back into my head every time VP Joe Biden opens his mouth
- Making sure all the components of dinner are finished at the same time. Our veggies are ALWAYS cold.
- Remembering to bring my camera on outings