Our vacation plans got slightly derailed due my parent’s airplane delays, so we’re not leaving for Hershey quite yet. To pass the time, and while I wait for Craig to return with lunch, I thought I’d participate in Amy Beth’s meme.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:48 am
2. How do you like your steak? I’m not much of a steak eater, but on the very, very rare occasion that I do, I like it medium rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Beverly Hills Chihuahua
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Biggest Loser
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? San Diego
6. What did you have for breakfast? Before the gym: banana and Kashi bar that’s like a Nutrigrain bar After the gym: two Kashi Heart to Heart waffles made into a pb and honey sandwich.
7. What’s your favorite cuisine? Mexican/southwest
8. What foods do you dislike? radishes, avocados, seafood
9. Where is your favorite place to eat? anywhere I can get a good sandwich, they’re my favorite.
10. What is your favorite salad dressing? the tangy tomato dressing from The Outback.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? a silver Ford Focus
12. What are your favorite clothes? I bought some “slimming” brown bermuda shorts that I’m in love with. Any article of clothing that makes saddlebags disappear is worthy of a commendation medal.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? NYC
14. Is the cup half empty or half full? half empty
15. Where would you want to retire? I don’t like to think about getting old.
16. What is your favorite time of the day? evening time after dinner and dishes are done
17. Where were you born? Caribou, Maine
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
19. Are you a bird watcher? Oh, no. Unless it’s a penguin, I have no use for birds.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both, actually. I can be productive either time of day.
21. What did you want to be where you were little? I changed my mind all the time, so I can’t remember. I’ve always been a little indecisive.
22. What’s your best childhood memory? Sadly some of my favorite memories are of shopping with my mom and sister.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt? yes
24. Do you have any pet peeves? food garbage in the bathroom trash can
25. Favorite type of pizza? veggie
26. Favorite flower? gerbera daisies
27. Favorite ice cream? Edy’s S’mores ice cream, but I banned myself from buying it any more. I think I loved it a little too much.
28. Have you done anything spontaneous lately? The word spontaneous isn’t in my vocabulary.
29. Do you like your job? it has it’s perks
30. Do you like broccoli? yes
That was fun.
We were supposed to meet my parents at the Harrisburg, PA airport at 1:30, but there were some storms in our area last night that interrupted the flight plan at Dulles, where they were scheduled to have a layover.
So instead of arriving in PA at 1:30, we’re picking my parents up at Dulles at 1:30 and driving them up to PA. Thankfully their luggage is on a different plane (?) because there isn’t any room in our car for 5 people and their accompaning baggage.
So from there, they’ll pick up the van they rented, hopefully reclaim their luggage and drive on to Hershey.
Just a small snafu.