- I took a nap. After six days of intense exercise, I needed it. It was only a 15 minute nap, but I liked it. I almost never take naps because they leave me groggy and feeling worse than before the nap; today, however, it was awesome. I wish it could have been longer, but I had to get Caroline from school. Even better, it’s raining, which makes napping 100 times more awesome.
- Now that it’s officially fall, I’ve pulled my fall decorations from the garage. They’re still sitting in boxes, but I plan to put everything out this weekend. Of course, because I’m a complicated chick, and nothing is ever easy, as I was retrieving the boxes, I started to wax nostalgic and had other various deep thoughts, which made me feel a little melancholy. Who knew foliage and pumpkins could do such a thing? Only in my brain, I suppose.
- Caroline has soccer games on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, which are sandwiched between a birthday party/sleepover on Saturday night.
- Because Caroline will be at said sleepover, thus rendering my childless Sunday morning, I signed up to run the Navy 5 Miler. I might have a problem. Most people would sleep in and enjoy not being woken up at 6:30 by a kid who is STARVING and needs to eat like RIGHT NOW, relish a leisurely morning, and such. I’m not most people, I guess.
- I’m currently addicted to eating roasted fennel, onion and carrots. I’m out of fennel, which makes me sad. I shall get some this weekend. I think I might try adding parsnips to the mix, as well.
That. Is. All.